....list this kid on eBay!!
He just dipped my cell phone in the toilet.
*nice*
G says with a smile, "Well, you needed a new one anyway."
Sure. Because my cell phone is so important to me. <--- Sarcasm anyone? (Now if this were my camera?! I'd be having a full-fledged breakdown. I'd DIE without my camera) I give up. Can I be off duty for the rest of the day???/
He just dipped my cell phone in the toilet.
*nice*
G says with a smile, "Well, you needed a new one anyway."
Sure. Because my cell phone is so important to me. <--- Sarcasm anyone? (Now if this were my camera?! I'd be having a full-fledged breakdown. I'd DIE without my camera) I give up. Can I be off duty for the rest of the day???/
This is why God makes 'em cute!
:o)
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment